LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 18, 2016

EAT Sign


It's a 3-day weekend for me and I had high hopes of getting a bunch of projects done, but I am having a hard time staying on task. 
I keep getting side-tracked on things I never planned on doing - like this craft project. 
My main goal this weekend was to try and get my house a little more organized and get rid of some excess stuff. Instead I have been side-tracked by pinterest and making more of a mess.
However, on the positive side this project was quick and cost me nothing and I finally used some things that I have had lying around forever.


Supplies:
Picture frame
Fabric
wire
chalkboard sign
duct tape
double sided tape

  • This picture frame was missing the glass. I duct-taped the fabric around the back removeable part of the frame.
  • Wired the silverware together
  • Tied on a chalkboard tag.
  • Secured to the top and bottom part of the knife to the frame with double-sided tape


1 comments:

that's truly awesome, bro. your article about cockfight in philipine make me remember about one and only greatest boxer from philipine, manny pacquaio. many issues mention he have big chicken farm in philipine, we are from sabung ayam s128 wherever called online cockfight agent literally want to talk about this issue, but many people think that's jokes to full detail at www.ayamkari.org.

you can visit our blog in http://sabungayamtv.blogspot.com/2018/06/membentuk-ayam-bangkok-tipe-petarung.html but in my blog user bahasa (indonesia means like bali ), if you want to know much about cockfight, you can contact ours.

Post a Comment