LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Year - Time to clear the clutter - 15 minute Linen closet cleanout

Happy New Year!

I love this quote I stumbled upon
 by Neil Gaiman

“I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind.”

If I can accomplish that it will be a great year!

I love the opportunity of a fresh start that comes with a New Year.
One of my New Year's Resolutions again this year is to clear the clutter in my house.
It's not that my house is an absolute mess, but it definitely stands for some improvement. 
I love the feeling of getting rid of stuff, but at the same time it is so hard.
I love to re-purpose things so sometimes I hold onto things in case I might need them again in the future. 
My kids are growing up fast, with just one teenager left at home, so a lot of the excess stuff around the house is things I really no longer need and at this season of my life so I have decided that if I need it again in the future I can go and buy a new one ( I also love to shop!).

Today I wanted to get a quick project done, so I tackled the linen closet.
I ended up with 2 bags to donate and one bag of trash. It felt good to be able to be able to easily close the closet door again, and get it done in a short period of time - it is taking me twice as long to write this post!

 

I know the closet doesn't look that pretty and it is far from all the great looking makeovers you see all over pinterest. I also could of done a much better job of folding and arranging the items that stayed, but that can be for another day!

1 comments:

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

(And really, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "how" they eat.)

BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

CLICK on this link to discover if this quick questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss possibility

Post a Comment