LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 16, 2013

Missing my Missionary - Missionary Christmas Care Package

Christmas is just over a week away, and I have been busy trying to finish up and ship out all of my Christmas packages.  
I am definitely going to miss not having Josh home this Christmas 
(as I have probably said many times before this will be the first year we will not all be spending Christmas all together as a family - not quite ready for this mile-stone).
Hopefully he is not too homesick, and if so I hope he enjoys the 
Christmas Care package we have put together for him. 

I had a lot of fun making this Missionary Christmas Stocking (Inspiration from here), especially because how quick and easy it was to create.
 I bought a stocking and a Christmas tie from the Dollar Tree.
 Slit the white cuff  down the middle and glued it back with fabric glue to look like a shirt collar. 
The name tag was created in PSE and printed out on cardstock.

Hope he likes it.
Can't wait to skype with him on Christmas day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment