LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 13, 2012

What's so Pinteresting?


Just got an invite and joined pinterest this week, and I just can't stop pinning.

What is pinterest?
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard where you can organize ideas and things you love.  It allows you to share with others, or steal  repin great ideas from their pinboards.  You can follow friends and people with similar interests as your own.

I have had so much fun collecting various things; ideas for a much needed bedroom makeover, craft projects for up-coming church activities, and even outfit inspirations. One day this week I wore a totally "pinspired" outfit out of things I already had in my closet, but in a combination I had not thought of before.  I even painted my nails (something I haven't done in a long long time).

I've also experienced some "pinsomnia" as my mind has been buzzing with so many wonderful ideas I want to try.  It's very hard to turn your brain off after a good pin session.

Now I just need to put some of these great ideas into action, but in the meantime
Happy Pinning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment